As a CAB volunteer administrator you would ensure the smooth running of a bureau by:
- word processing
- file management
- arranging events
- using databases and spreadsheets
- answering emails and phone calls
- updating local information.
- To be organised and systematic
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Good ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- A willingness to attend training and other meetings
- To be able to work as part of a team.
What support and training do I get?
Full training is provided for this role but ideally you will have an administration background.