The Citizens Advice Salford values its volunteers highly. Ninety per cent of Citizens Advice Salford workers are volunteers, as advisers, assessors, receptionists or management committee members.
At Citizens Advice Salford we are committed to equal opportunities for our workers and clients, and welcome volunteers regardless of race, gender, sexuality or disabilities.
All our volunteers are trained to enable them to perform their duties. You do not need to have any particular qualification or experience, but the following abilities will help:
- be a good listener
- open minded
- able to work with clients to achieve results
- can read complex information and explain it
- can do basic maths
- can work as a team member
- can commit yourself to a certain number of hours each week
- support equal opportunities
We have a number of roles for which we are actively recruiting, please see list on the right.
How to Apply
To apply for one of our current roles please submit your name and email address and we’ll be in touch.