As a volunteer administrator you would assist with:
- Word processing and letter writing
- Setting up client records on our online case recording system
- Supporting advisers to locate online information for their clients
- Photocopying and filing
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Be good at listening
- Be able to work in a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to read and write English
- Be open–minded and non-judgemental
- Ability to locate online information resources.
- Good data entry skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills
What support and training do I get?
- Introduction to Citizens Advice services and aims and principles
- Equality and diversity overview
- Introduction to enquiry areas
- Understanding data protection and information assurance
- Training in our ICT and case recording systems